Patrish TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 15 Reaction score 7 Location Myrtle Beach, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2009 #1 ...and we don't have to shovel it!
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Ewwww uke:
Akoz TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 148 Reaction score 0 Location London,Ont Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2009 #3 that cant be natural. probably from tourists bathing in the ocean
W wfduncan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2009 #4 Its whale pee.
jdjd1118 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2009 #5 I wouldn't put this in the tourism catalog!
matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2009 #6 I'll take my snow, thank you.
Patrish TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 15 Reaction score 7 Location Myrtle Beach, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 LOL! Thanks for your creative replies! Yup...pollution in paradise. I've only see this foam a couple times, so I'm glad I had my camera with me.
LOL! Thanks for your creative replies! Yup...pollution in paradise. I've only see this foam a couple times, so I'm glad I had my camera with me.
A ATXshots TPF Noob! Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 469 Reaction score 0 Location Austin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2009 #8 What is that from?
Akoz TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 148 Reaction score 0 Location London,Ont Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 13, 2009 #9 ATXshots>>>> Patrish said: Yup...pollution in paradise. Click to expand...
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 13, 2009 #10 I'm sorry.... but... I like my snow. I should say... I liked my snow... Texas doesn't get snow...
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 13, 2009 #11 that is nice