In the darkroom

Ive known this girl for coming on 4 yrs now and Ive never seen her this excited and post so much!
Look what your forum does to people Chase

orie is my :queen: however
you will have to get in line cause im her right hand woman elsewhere, arent I, wickie?

Thanks for the kind works, but I don't think my forum really does anything special...it is all thanks to people like you, Manda.

I am still absolutely stunned by the people that frequent this forum, I don't think I have ever visited another forum (regardless of topic) that has had such a great group of people!

I'm not sure if it was pure luck or what, but I think it is obvious that we have a great group here. With a group like this, it makes it easy and fun for new people to join and jump right in!

I've said it before, but thanks again to all of you for making this forum into what it is, and for helping to form what it will become in the future.

chaseman24 said:
I am still absolutely stunned by the people that frequent this forum, I don't think I have ever visited another forum (regardless of topic) that has had such a great group of people!

Oh, everyone who runs a board, likes to think that about their own! Fact is, mine has the best group. :p After all, I had Manda first! ;)

Manda, I can't believe it's been almost 4 yrs! Crazy... And as my right hand woman, you need to get busy and change the quote more often! You know I never get around to it... :D

oriecat said:
Oh, everyone who runs a board, likes to think that about their own! Fact is, mine has the best group. :p After all, I had Manda first! ;

Oh!....A Pottymouthedness site huh?

bwahahaha @ this whole thread :oops:

you guys are too funny

actually Min, we were both there in 99 I think which would make it past 4 by now!

I agree that the people here are gorgeous and it seems to be growing and shaping into a wonderful community everyday. Min and I have a special lil family elsewhere, not as big as this.

Im glad Im here and I think I made the right choice Chase :)

Most reactions

Back