PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2007 #1 Any thoughts on this.....?
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2007 #2 It's a great capture, but to me it seems a bit dull. Maybe if you add a tad more contrast in photoshop it'll look better? That's a very interesting subject, nice shot.
It's a great capture, but to me it seems a bit dull. Maybe if you add a tad more contrast in photoshop it'll look better? That's a very interesting subject, nice shot.
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 OK. a tad more contrast......
M moracca TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2007 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2007 #4 maybe its just me, but I put the two images over top each other, and switched back and forth between the two, and I cannot see any difference whatsoever between the first one and this edit
maybe its just me, but I put the two images over top each other, and switched back and forth between the two, and I cannot see any difference whatsoever between the first one and this edit
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 2, 2007 #5 My same thoughts moracca. My guess is maybe he edited his first post with the edited one? I dunno.