In the garden

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Baited a tree with Peanut butter to attract the Great Spotted Woodpecker- It seemed to work :)

H39Jr7x.jpg

Les :)

Thank you Jeff & Jeff :)

Les

Fine take. I'd chop a clump of the dead space off the left but that's just me.

Fine take. I'd chop a clump of the dead space off the left but that's just me.
I like it as it is - but do take on board your comments :)

Not sure if that's cheatings but I like the pic. Nice shot.
A shot is a shot- no matter how its achieved Kirk- I like to think that it's not cheating, but payment for an attractive bird to come into photographic range :)

A shot is a shot- no matter how its achieved Kirk- I like to think that it's not cheating, but payment for an attractive bird to come into photographic range :)
Know how you feel. I used to use peanuts to attract squirrels until I ran across a few posts where people said baiting was cheating. I take that to mean the photographer used his head and didn't walk a half mile before they found a subject. Maybe there's a lil jealousy going on with them. :wink-6:

Know how you feel. I used to use peanuts to attract squirrels until I ran across a few posts where people said baiting was cheating. I take that to mean the photographer used his head and didn't walk a half mile before they found a subject. Maybe there's a lil jealousy going on with them. :wink-6:
Who knows Kirk - people can be funny :)

Les

Most reactions

Back