What's new

..:: In the Golden Forest (4 Late-Autumn Photos) ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In the south of my country the winter hasn't arrived yet. I went on a walk in a nearby forest where i took these photos:

1. Leaves

leaves2za1.jpg


2. Forest Path

woodsfi6.jpg


3. Grass (I like the "brush-strokes" aspect in this one)

leavesbx8.jpg


4. Golden plain

zlatnalivadauh5.jpg


Hope you will like them. I had a lot of fun in creating them!
 
These are great, they look so warm:thumbup: The last one has almost a summer feel to it.
 
The light in 4 is great!
 
Number 4 is the standout, definitely. Very nice shot.
 
Very nice. Number one doesn't show up for me. I like the second one quite a bit.
 
very nice i really admire your pictures
 
Gosh Mersad, don't know how I missed this thread. Some nice shots. 1 and 4 are superb!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom