In The Mail Today!!!

TUX424

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today when i got home from school there was a neat little surprise waiting there at the door for me.
It was my new camera bag Lowpro SlingShot 200 AW
For as long as i have had this bag i am really liking the feel and the comfort of the bag.
I wonder if there is a way that i can get a mono or tripod to mount on this bag there are no holders but i bet i could get one to fit.
Any other Slingshot users?

I have the same bag and really like it.

When I went to the zoo in Melbourne I had my mono-pod and tripod strapped to the outside of the slingshot.

I used a beaner through the strap on the monopod hooked to the rubber strap in the middle of the pack. I also ran some thin rope across the back of the bag over the pod to stop it from swinging. I ussed a velcro water bottle holder beanered to the rubber strap on the right of the slingshot to hold my tripod.

In the bag I had my Rebel Xt, Canon 70-200 f4 L, 1.4x TC, 430EX flash, sigma 18-50 f2.8, Canon 50 f1.8, a set of extension tubes, and miscellaneous other stuff.

I wore it all day like that, on busses and trains as well as all through the zoo! It got a bit heavy at the end of the day, but for the most part it was very comfy!

Cheers

I have a Lowepro slingshot too. Probably the same one as yours, but i'm not entirely sure. I love it. It's not uncomfortable at all.

I think I'll just be carrying my tripod by hand o.o. I don't wanna buy a new bag. Man, I shoulda just bought a bag that could carry a tripod.

ps: i also got something in the mail recently. 50mm 1.8 and an extra battery.

hopefully ill be having a 50 1.8 and a SB600 in the mail
that is once i order it :D

This is not the best shot to show the monopod, but I slide mine in the loop on the right hand side of the bag.

pod-1.jpg

I also attach a Lowepro lens case for my wide angle on the back loop.

-------------

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back