What's new

In The Making Of A Life...

No doubt I like the composition.
How to improve, in my opinion:

- leveling what seems to be the horizon;
- removing the noise. I thing a smooth image would result better in here.
 
Thank you Rotanimod.... the only thing i did in photoshop was to clone out a small patch seen towards top(lens dust)...what you see is the original boundary of the sea bay. This was taken in early morning hours which was misty too... i too find it is noisy and removed it to some extent

Regards :D
 
After some edition in photoshop and picasa :D

 
[h=2]The Making Of A Life...[/h]
that's all my eye would let me read of the title...so of course I clicked in here!!

and I'm glad I did... great edit!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom