Heya, GrayFox, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
Now this is an interesting series.
I like the angle in #1 but would have cloned out the twig on the right.
Then I quite like #3 because of its colours and general gloom and dullness with the clear silhouettes formed by the window ornaments (I don't know any better way to express myself here, there might be technical terms for that but I don't know them).
I wonder how 4 and 5 fit into the entire series, for those two look like an abandoned house but not like a church.
And then I also quite like the bell up in the the bell tower (was it high up and hanging or was it lying somewhere, lowered to the ground, never ringing any more?) - lighting was a bit of a problem, I can see, but the soft "overflow" of the lights is an attractive element here, I say.