What's new

***** in the ***!!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have my baby back!! My 5D II had the horrid "err 20" and had to be sent away!!
7036260491_7dd1d52772_z.jpg
 
Beautiful softness here, and nice pinks.

(I'd hate to be without my camera for any number of days – good to hear that you have yours back. I've shot Nikon for 20+ years and none of my cameras has ever needed service... just saying ;))
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
LOL CANON forever!!! It was worth it. Everything is cleaned and like new.
 
LOL CANON forever!!! It was worth it. Everything is cleaned and like new.

Hmm, you would think the Canon Service people would have removed that purple hue and fixed the sharpness issues...I bet Nikon would have fixed that for you. Just sayin' :wink:.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
lol That may be user error...:sexywink: I tend to push the limits of PP. :er:
 
lol That may be user error...:sexywink: I tend to push the limits of PP. :er:

You know I'm just messing with you...I'm not much an artist. When I take a shot of a flower, it tends to end up looking like a flower...Case in point...

$DSC_4653.webp

Accurate, sure...but not artistic. I blame it on Nikon.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
All I do is push a button.....Canon does the rest...:lmao:
 
One day we'll teach you all about that aperture thingy in the camera and how to change it to other apertures!

Just --- not yet -- not till you run out of pretty arts to make!
 
Mishele... i wanted this edge alone should have been sharp.... otherwise, i liked it very much

Regards :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Over.....WHAT!?? There are other settings on the camera!!:sexywink:

Thanks for the comments.
 
Is this a blonde thread?

Ho, no, it's mishele. No dumb blonde here, lol.

Real nice one again.

But I'm still waiting for your next step... Take your time, I'm in no hurry. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
^^^^^^ Read your e-mail.....lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom