What's new

Incandescent life in sepia

CSC_0011.jpg


Well. I mean. Yea. It's a lamp. A bit soft, but then that could be nice, if there were something other than the lamp here. Needs something more to (or a different approach) to push this beyond a shot of a lamp.
 
i think it's mostly about the scanner in the back.

is that an all-in-one?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
I was lucky to have a depth of field that made that all-in-one scanner and chair blurred. It was a careless shot. I just want to emphasize the unique results of shooting in color digital and then converting it to sepia using also the same NikonD40X. I also used micro lens 7 feet away from the lamp. They're all experimental.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom