What's new

Incoming Delivery

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
2,829
Reaction score
295
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot this today while testing out my new 17-40L, somewhat of a lucky shot as I had to scramble to get across the tracks and set up my tripod when I heard the train coming. Not HDR, single shot edited in lightroom.

IMG_3234_zps2f3758df.jpg
 
It's fokking great!!
 
Bump...
 
Very cool! Love the motion blur on the train, great capture :)
 
I like the contrast in subjects. :thumbup:
 
Pretty fokkin' boss shot. How have you been, sir?
 
Fantastically well, my astute fellow. Thanks for the props!

This photo is quite similar looking to another shot I took about a year ago, posted below. I am getting both printed on poster size 16x24 to put up in my room :thumbup:

6948238333_778f256531_c.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom