What's new

Incredible Aircraft

JerBoyd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
Here is one that I took a few days ago over the Pacific.

These jets were on their way to Hawaii for some fun in the sun.

How fitting that I was able to capture a rainbow behind them.

Link to larger photo
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p57008089/?photo=548170383

p548170383-2.jpg


Thanks for looking and for the comments.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 
!WOW!
I think that about sums it up
​
 
Thanks Lostprophet - I'm glad you like it.

Jeremy
 
looks almost unreal, like two cloned aircraft .. but if you look closer you can see they are different :)
 
thats a hot shot! :D where were you wehn you took that? ( as in, in another plane? on the ground?)
 
just out of interest and the fact that I just can't figure it out, what base is ZZ ??
 
Incredible...


I know you're a pilot... what do you fly?
 
Great shot, what were you flying in to get that shot? Are you in the Military?
 
WOW. Awesome shots.
I had a look at the others on your site and you really have some great pictures. You are very lucky to be able to get these.

Keep up the great work.
 
Thanks everyone.

This one was over the Pacific.

I was flying a KC-135.

ZZ is the tail flash for Kadena.

Glad you enjoyed the photos.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom