What's new

Indoor Real Estate Photo Question

Guido44

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Chicago.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I see listing photos of very nice homes all the time. What I was wondering is, what is the best technique for avoiding the windows from looking completely blown out from sun light?

I can hardly stand looking at some listing shots of homes that are 2 million plus, and look they're shot with a 10 year old camera phone.


Thanks,

dan
 
Shooting at your cameras sync speed to prevent the windows from being blown out and using off camera lighting to balance the exposure inside the house.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom