Industrial Falls at night

very crisp and nice exposure, its basically perfect....

I think some light was diffused by the falls and through the long exposure it lighted the side of the cliff in that eerie but cool way ...... totally awsome..

Wonderfully detailed in each and every area.
Is this ... now what was the word again? ... a DRI (I hope I get the letters right) or a stacked image? Or was this taken RAW and thus treated? I am asking because EVERY part is so well exposed, not one of them is too dark or too bright.
I love the stars! All the lights have come such stars. I really like that effect!

joyride said:
wow...excellent compostition and exposure! Do you know the f and shutter you used? It reminds me of Gotham city...

It was a 25second exposure, f/18, shot with my Sigma 70-300mm APO

LaFoto said:
Wonderfully detailed in each and every area.
Is this ... now what was the word again? ... a DRI (I hope I get the letters right) or a stacked image? Or was this taken RAW and thus treated? I am asking because EVERY part is so well exposed, not one of them is too dark or too bright.
I love the stars! All the lights have come such stars. I really like that effect!

All the post processing that was done was, some sharpening, a small amount of contrast, and the border, i think the small f stop helped balance out the exposure so well

thanks everyone for the comments:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Verbal said:
Really pretty shot! I really wish I could see more sky, though. But great shot none-the-less
Heh. You'd probably be disappointed. It's Rochester, so it would probably be just a mass of grey.

Very cool shot! Well balanced and great exposure.

awsome pic, im gonna have to go out to rochester sometime.

markc said:
Heh. You'd probably be disappointed. It's Rochester, so it would probably be just a mass of grey.

Very cool shot! Well balanced and great exposure.

Yea the sky was pretty un interesting... plus i only had my 70-300mm with me

Most reactions

Back