What's new

Industrial Falls at night

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
dsc02472cl.jpg
 
great pic i like the comopsure :thumbup:
 
this shot is awesome!!! great job :thumbup:
 
wow...excellent compostition and exposure! Do you know the f and shutter you used? It reminds me of Gotham city...
 
Nice composure man :D And i know what you mean myopia...... i wish i had money lol
 
Awesome image, I like the composition and subtle points of light from the buildings.
 
Josh, this is a sweet shot! I love the crispness of your night shots. I have been trying to achieve this in my shots.. You are a source of inspiration. I have been there many a late, late night and niticed its photogenic qualities. great work :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom