What's new

Industrial II

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A different angle of the same subject I photographed a couple of weeks ago. I think I prefer this version better.

Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
Thanks much, pugnacious33!
 
Invisible, what a cool idea for a photo. I love the DOF, and the abstractness of the photo. It took me a minute to be able to tell that they were pipes. I love photos that make me think, and this one is very interesting! Great job.
 
i like it but it seems like it needs a bit of somthing to be great.
I think i would love it in black and white.
just me though
 
This would be a whole different shot in black and white! But it would be interesting to see.
 
That is a neat shot. Where were these pipes? That's a lot of moving fluid!
 
Thanks for your comments, everybody! stsinner, these pipes were in my parents' balcony (they live on the second floor in a 20-story condo complex, and the pipes go all the way up to the upper floors). When they saw the pictures, they told me they hadn't even realised they had these pipes. Not sure what runs inside them, though.
 
hehe, yeah took me a bit to figure it out, really nice abstract shot! Looks like a maze or something.
 
Looks like a maze or something.
I hadn't thought of that, it kind of looks like a maze. Glad you liked this one, thanks for your comment!
 
Nice shot invisible! A very cool find.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom