industrial pictures (C&C)

DScience

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just some messin around with the new camera this evening, trying to get some shots of a few cool looking old buildings.

3461264317_ea6e063963.jpg
'
3461276727_5a72359828.jpg

3462099798_405a483b84.jpg

I think they are great. I love old buildings like these. I think the textures are great, and I am also intrigued by the mystery of them. I like the colors and the contrast looks good on them. Do you like them? Are you having fun taking them? That should be the most important thing. I think they have an artistic flair to them. Keep shooting and having fun!

Thank you for checking them out, and I'm glad you liked them.

I definitely like them! I am really into abstract patterns and colors, and taking these pictures right around sunset brought out their detail. What to shoot today?!?!?!? :p

Nice shots! I love the old textures and lines of industrial equipment, and the colors you get in the evening/morning lighting are great too. I especially like the abstractness of the first. Great work, keep it up!

Thank you so much for the comments and support! I really appreciate the feedback!

:eek:)~Danny

Some nice shots....
Number one is interesting...what exactly is it? Its pretty cool.

Number two is too dark, try a longer shutter speed (obviously...) or use your exposure compensation. This one is probaly my favorite (if it was properly exposed...)

Number three is cool, its a bit overexposed and the sky is blown out.

Some nice shots....
Number one is interesting...what exactly is it? Its pretty cool.

this is a picture of the building in number two, a close up of some door.
Number two is too dark, try a longer shutter speed (obviously...) or use your exposure compensation. This one is probaly my favorite (if it was properly exposed...)
Yea I had a lot of trouble getting this thing exposed properly because of the bright sun coming in from the right, and the very dark shade on the left.

very nice, I love old buildings and industrial type shots.

Where about in Denver are you? I'm out in Aurora.

Thanks Suki!

These pics were taking in Broomfield, near 120th & Wadsworth.

Most reactions

Back