What's new

industry

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some shots I took yesterday evening ....It was really cold and I was outside for 3 hours...
hope there are some shots you like! any c&C would be welcome!

1.
IMG_4177_1.jpg



2.
IMG_4234_1.jpg




3.

IMG_4224_1.jpg




4.
IMG_4181_1_1.jpg




5.
IMG_4166_1.jpg
 
My favourite is 2, I really like how the shadows of the walkways and railings curve round the containers!

But all in all this is a very inspiring theme and makes me think I should go out on more nightly photography outings (but not while taking photos is forbidden by the docs :( ... and after this week will be over, I'll be working hard on our rehearsals for "Theodora" - so it might well be December before I can even THINK about driving into Hamburg for some photography of this kind).
 
nice photos, i really like number 3 and 4.. where these taken with a 350D?
 
Great series, number 3 and 5 do it for me.
 
I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but the off perspective is the first thing I notice in the pictures.

Clearly a personal preference point, but that throws it for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom