Indy 2010 US NATIONALS

smlblk396

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5052559410_d0d7461c48_b.jpg

Called a friend he told me what to do about the uploading of pics from firefox and it works again. This was my try at panning had a lot of blured ones but we wont show those. HA HA!!!!

Awesome picture!!! I was going to go down with my buddy but I had something. Now that I think of it though it would have been awesome to take some pictures there.

DANG! That is NICE!!!!!!! Excellent shot dude! ( I am assuming you're a dude...heh heh)

thanks have not been doing this long just my second trip but have taken alot of pics

would really like to get a 2.8l 70-200 but thats later

Look in the other lane HAHAHA!!!!

This is a really nice shot. Congrats! :thumbup:

Tim Wilkerson and the lens was 70-300 mm IS USM and a Canon T2I

nice!!! it was so hard to get pix of the funny/top fuel cars (we went to O'Rielly Nats in Charlotte, NC a few weeks ago). the sun was horrid and i left my camera in the RV that night bc i was tired of lugging it around. (watchin them at night is awesome bc the nitro burns)

only decent shot i got was a prostock

drag1.jpg

I had my trouble with panning also but seem to get some good shots I started with super stock they were easier to catch in frame and worked my way up from their seemed to help me.

Nitro burns at night looks awesome and when some copper head gasket gets in the mix the colors are great. didn't get this one in the center of frame but was cool
5054831653_304112b830_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back