Inebriation

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
Olympus Digital, no flash, fair shutter speed.
This is my cousin whatchamacallit I can't remember all my cousins, there are too many of them. But this was taken at my family reunion which is basically where all us crazy italians get together and get drunk YAY. So i decided to take pictures of all the inebriation. So here she is. Clearly tipsy. I am glad I caught that expression because it makes the point so clear. I also "spherized" it in photoshop as well as blurring everything around her to add to the effect.
What do you think of the effects? And the picture all together? Tell me what you thiinnkk
Inebriation.jpg

you certainly titled it correctly. i like the image in b&w but the distorted look distracts...if anything, i would have simply blurred the background to emphasize the woman in the foreground. just my .02

So do I. The sphere does not add to the photo, it only distracts.
Else, the scene is a funny one. I can even HEAR them laugh - or so it seems :D.

meh, i thought the sphere might give it a bit of, as my boyfriend puts it, slapstick. Make it a little silly. But, eh, its your opinions. And no good work goes without critique as my father says.

Excellent camera work! Whatchamacallit's purses seem the most distracting to me. That is only petty, because I think you caught these ladies in a great moment. If you have a some time be sure to post the original.

looks like something out of the twilight zone

Most reactions

Back