What's new

Inferno photo

addicted2glass

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
The North East Cost
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
7111341.jpg


Found the general gallery !



May I give the secret away?

Zoom lens into a BBQ
 
The clarity is great, and the shapes are interesting to look at, but this sort of shot lacks context. There is no message or story here. So it is technically good, but it needs narrative.
 
Someone was lighting the BBQ I realized the black background made an excellent opportunity for a shot. I was still learning my camera and this still is one of my finest photo of flames. It was daytime. I was using either the 18-135 or the 70-300mm lens, and Likely shutter priority mode at that time.

thanks !!!

I sometimes love to spin a yarn about my photos. I am not sure if it is appreciated here?

I am doing my best to get with the forum.

I could say my avatar was taken on a trip to Madagascar for example. No it was taken at the zoo. (It could be from the zoo in Madagascar)
 
Hey Jamie
I looked at your link and photos.

Photographers are supposed to get paid to shoot weddings?
A kind of high pressure shoot and you have only one chance to do it right.

Don't know what compensation was involved,
anyhow
the images makes me feel like I would have enjoyed being on the guest list. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom