What's new

Info on Nikon 70-150 f3.5 Lens

antiquerookie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland Oregon area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anybody have experience with a Nikon 70-150 f3.5 E series lens? I bought an FE on eBay and this lens and a 50mm f1.8 E lens came with it. I've shot a few pix with it and it seems OK but it doesn't show up on Nikon lens data tables.
 
Thanks Patrice, that's exactly the info I was looking for. As a bonus, I now have a source for info on almost all the lenses I have or am curious about. The only one that I have that wasn't on the list was the 28-200 G that I just got to go on my F100. Rockwell thinks highly of the 28-200 but I'd llike to find another opinion.
 
I don't think Rockwell even knows how to attach a lens to camera........
 
Derrel is right, that lens is badged as a 'nikon'. The suggestion to replace 'nikon' with 'nikkor' is simply to help google find the articles where some nikon lenses are mistakenly called nikkors, and vis versa.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom