Information Packets for Clients - What do you include?

bethany138

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bethanygilbert.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:hug:: Hi,

Ok - I have been sending out information "packets" to potential brides for a while. I was just wondering what everyone else includes. I need some inspiration for the new season (bookings are starting).

Thanks!

b

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Photos OK to edit
When we meet with clients I give them a folder with a copy of our contract, our photo checklist and a self addressed stamped envelope for them to return it in. I've also had several out of state bookings so for them we just used phone and e-mail to correspond.

Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
bethany138 said:
Noone does this? Really? How do you get info to your clients (other than website). For instance, how do you deliver a contract?

b

Sorry, b... Although I shoot weddings, I have never tried to get more, so I have nothing to offer about that. As for delivery and contracts and such, I have them come to me. I give them much the same as Alision at the end of the consultation.

Out of state? Interesting. I've worked out of state on weddings, but I don't recall ever shooting a wedding without meeting with the bride and groom in person first.

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Photos OK to edit
Christie Photo said:
Out of state? Interesting. I've worked out of state on weddings, but I don't recall ever shooting a wedding without meeting with the bride and groom in person first.

It is a bit odd! We live in a resort area of the state and we've booked couples from NY, CT and NJ before having met in person. I usually do a phone interview and they can view full weddings on my website so I just make sure we are the style that they are looking for. I much prefer to meet in person, but I guess we've been very lucky that it's worked out so far.

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
When we meet with clients, we give them a folder imprinted with our logo that has a copy of the contract, business cards, and a multimedia presentation that I designed and built that covers all the aspects of how we shoot and why we're the best. :)

Most reactions

New Topics