klissarov ik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i just have a few questions

1 when i shoot in raw+fine it actually caputre one raw pic and one fine picture right? it doesn't make raw&fine in one picture

2 what would you suggest for lens cleaning, i mean with what kind of liquid can i clean it.. i had some lcd cleaner liquid but i was afraid to use it on the lens.. so i haven't cleaned my lens other than just with a blower & that little brush

3 is there anything specific with what i should clean my camera body? i used to clean it with microfiber cloth is that good?

thanks

It shoots one picture, but makes two copies of it. One is RAW and one is Fine JPEG.

you can use your breath in most cases to clean your lenses. You can clean the body with anything really...but not inside. Only use air inside.

Don't use air inside. Infact don't touch it inside unless you really really have to. If you do use air use a little air bulb and definitely don't blow in or use compressed air.

I clean the lens elemnts with anything really. I have here microfibre, cotton, and what not. My personal favourite is the cotton. If it's being stubborn normally just breath on it or a quick damp wipe with another cotton cloth.

The body I clean with a cloth and a brush. When I photograph at the beach or near sulphur or something Wipe the outside with a damp cloth.

Most reactions

Back