A alwyncooper TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2011 Messages 41 Reaction score 4 Location West England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2011 #1 Infra Red Photoshop Castle by alwyncooper, on Flickr
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2011 #2 I would try leaving the castle clear b&w and infaredding everything else.
A alwyncooper TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2011 Messages 41 Reaction score 4 Location West England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Mike Lamb said: I would try leaving the castle clear b&w and infaredding everything else. Click to expand... LOL, strangely enough that is exactly what you see! The central building is pretty much a straight repro of the green channel - the rest is pushed for the IR look
Mike Lamb said: I would try leaving the castle clear b&w and infaredding everything else. Click to expand... LOL, strangely enough that is exactly what you see! The central building is pretty much a straight repro of the green channel - the rest is pushed for the IR look
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2011 #4 I love it. It reminds me of the book The Snow Queen very mystical image. Great job.