What's new

Infrared landscape in the gardens...

sarahashleyphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
197
Reaction score
2
Location
VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with my Canon Rebel XT that has been converted to infrared.
4700840295_af65daaa97.jpg

I cant wait to get the Canon 10-22mm for wider IR landscapes.
 
The title is.. I see no garden.

It was taken at the botanical gardens.

Anyway heres another from that day.
Also I was there for the Canon company picnic which was fun. My boyfriend works for Canon.

4703947014_2b5fa88440.jpg
 
My boyfriend works for Canon
Why would you tell us that ? Sleeping with someone who works for Canon will not make you a better photographer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom