Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
233024051-L.jpg

i think the face is too bright. looks like it's photoshopped too much wich makes it look unnatural

Agreed, if you can recover some shape by bringing the white point down (levels/curves) I would go for it.

-Shea

I guess you guys have no idea what IR portraits look like eh....it makes the skin slightly translucent, giving a ghostly appearance. You either like it or you don't :).

I don't think it's a matter of either you like it or you don't. Although there are specific looks to a style, it doesn't have to compromise or restrict your composition. Simply underexposing by 1 or 2 stops, the skin would have been saved.

On the side note, I don't like the distortion on her face.

I don't think it's a matter of either you like it or you don't. Although there are specific looks to a style, it doesn't have to compromise or restrict your composition. Simply underexposing by 1 or 2 stops, the skin would have been saved.

On the side note, I don't like the distortion on her face.

well gee thanks for your opinion.

I guess you guys have no idea what IR portraits look like eh....it makes the skin slightly translucent, giving a ghostly appearance. You either like it or you don't :).
I'm not familiar with IR no. But I know what I like, and this doesn't do it for me. But you like it, that's all that matters I guess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back