loser101, LaFoto thanks for comment
loser101: I have a very good camera and lens, I can not deny this
My lens is a 28-300 mm Canon USM L IS. The perfect range for the kind of picture I take, I need just 1 lense not 2 or 3 , but the price is also on line with the quality
Concerning my camera I changed 1 month ago my Canon 350 D for a Canon5D, and it is also a significant improvement
But concerning the colour, I would say that it mainly depends on the litte photoshop work that I do on it.
For example this one I added a vignettage, no idea how to say in english, to decrease the light on the border and on the non interesting part of the picture.
After I changed saturation of blue colour and made it more saturated to make the shoes more visible.
After I made a selection on the cardbord and increase the saturation of the yellow
and that s all
sometimes I play with the curve Red, Blue and green to give a kind of oldies aspect, but not this time
Corinna: No I have no gadget like this to ease the shoot, I just put my ass on the floor in the street, I have no problem and don t try to be discret. If the personn see me I go and try to communicate with her, but I know I will never use any gadget like this because I like contact with people while taking picture. The only thing I worry is hurting people who are in difficult condition like this man and may feel like I agress them with my camera, in that case I first talk with them . But in that case as he was slipping I did not talk with him, I just took my picture with 10 people amazed around me, I really don t care because I don t fell like a paparazzi.
Mat