Innocence................: )

Not to nit-pick (I really do like this shot), but coming back, I realized something else that prompted me to want a different crop or position: I find that my eye wants to go to her shoulder rather than her face. In portraits, I prefer it when my eye wanders about her face, especially if drawn by the subjects eyes. If not a crop, then maybe burning in that light patch on her shoulder. Light areas tend to draw the eye more than dark areas. Her shoulder is lighter than the close side of her face. Just a thought.

markc said:
Not to nit-pick (I really do like this shot), but coming back, I realized something else that prompted me to want a different crop or position: I find that my eye wants to go to her shoulder rather than her face. In portraits, I prefer it when my eye wanders about her face, especially if drawn by the subjects eyes. If not a crop, then maybe burning in that light patch on her shoulder. Light areas tend to draw the eye more than dark areas. Her shoulder is lighter than the close side of her face. Just a thought.

You know Mark I had the same problem with the shoulder.....tan line....but at the moment I don't have any tools to work with....so for now I'm stuck with it! Thanks for your detailed suggestions...I appreciate it! : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back