Insanity Workout!!

I did P90X last summer. If you don't get bored easily than you can get in great shape...but I also think it depends on body build as any workout does...that's why I don't like the generalized workouts.

I got so lean I couldn't eat enough to gain any weight and I couldn't gain mass.

rexbobcat said:
I did P90X last summer. If you don't get bored easily than you can get in great shape...but I also think it depends on body build as any workout does...that's why I don't like the generalized workouts.

I got so lean I couldn't eat enough to gain any weight and I couldn't gain mass.

Lol! I got bored! On back days I got up to 130+ pull ups. I had to put a 10 lb weighted vest. It cut me down to 75 pull ups.

Day 35 today!! Month 2 is going to be rough!! lol
I'm smilin because I love it!!

Where's the before picture? Lol

Never ask a lady for her "before" picture....lol

Oo LOL is that same as never ask a woman her age? Men do it all the time...you what I'm gonna ask my wife 8P.

PS: Guys? Never ask for a before pic and never ask a womans true age past 27. Apparently I know less now, then when I was a bachelor ...Oopsy Mishele. But technically you are a spokesperson for Insanity on the TPF girl, you got to represent lol.

I keep waiting for the pic,

Keep being disappointed. :cry:

I even became a supporter to get access to the NSFW section just in case. :sexywink::sexywink:

Hows the workout going?!?

After today's workout, I will have 4 days left!! :mrgreen:

Are we going to get another "unbelievably sexy and gorgeous" Mishele shot... like that one wonderful shot you did?

(fingers crossed, praying to the Goddess of all good things, Hoping desperately!)

Are we going to get another "unbelievably sexy and gorgeous" Mishele shot... like that one wonderful shot you did?

(fingers crossed, praying to the Goddess of all good things, Hoping desperately!)

Where's this "one wonderful shot"?

cgipson1 said:
I can't find the original post.. Mishele will know...

Look in the Girls of the TPF Pinky :)

Last edited:
Sorry just a phone shot......but as promised here you go!! I've been an athlete my whole life and never worked this hard....lol

The shot won't be up long, so catch it while you can!!
In the end I lost about 8 lbs and toned INSANELY!! =) The DVD definitely worked!!

Last edited:
Whooo hooo look at dem abs. Congrats Mishele!!

Most reactions

Back