Insanity Workout!!

Did insanity for 60 days before my wedding. Best fitness decision I've made. Lost 25 lbs and 4 inches off my waist.

Insanity is no joke, as you can comment on yourself!! =)

Wow! Thats awsome you finished. I did my first video today, the fitness test... yeah not looking forward to that again lol. And I thought Jillian Micheals was tough.... Good job! :)

Wow! Thats awsome you finished. I did my first video today, the fitness test... yeah not looking forward to that again lol. And I thought Jillian Micheals was tough.... Good job! :)

Thanks!! It was Insane!! lol If you ever need to talk to someone about it, just give me a yell. I know it helped me a lot talking to people that had done the program before. It's nice knowing someone knows the battle you are going through....=)

mishele said:
Sorry just a phone shot......but as promised here you go!! I've been an athlete my whole life and never worked this hard....lol

The shot won't be up long, so catch it while you can!!
In the end I lost about 8 lbs and toned INSANELY!! =) The DVD definitely worked!!

Did you get you insanity T-Shirt.

Ummmm....no. I got the cds from a friend.

Oh I thought you would be on the insanity workout infomercial. Oo

Hahaha No thank you

I used to do an Insanity type of workout but I could never eat enough. In the end I began losing weight so I had to switch. Craziness in these workouts lol

^^^ I had to up my calorie intake at one point because I started to starve my body. It's hard to wrap your brain around eating more when you are working out....lol

Where is the self portrait pic??? Did I miss it?

You snooze, you lose.....lol I posted a phone shot.

you can text it to my personal phone :D. Darn it..

I was shooting wedding Saturday and took the kids to pool Sunday. Barely had time for TPF! If I had known, I would have not shown up to the wedding and stayed home Sunday.

Most reactions

Back