Photos NOT OK to edit
just 3 rather common fellows ... spotted in Germany this summer

1:
summer3.jpg

2:
summer1.jpg

3:
summer2.jpg

thasnks .. all done with a sigma 24-70 2.8 ... the version without macro ;)

thanks :) #3 is actually the only one which came out well in a series of 20 .. was a windy day and those inscts are rather hectic and moving a lot ;)

Hey. Lovely. I managed to spot and also photograph a few butterflies and bees this summer, too, and some of my close-ups even turned out nicely ... I doubt I still have them on a picture server, else you might still find them by doing a bit of detective work (all I say is: profile and "Find all threads by ..." ;) - that is how I am working my way through all your newest threads here, too) - if you are interested.

I wish your presentation were of larger images ... Have I said so before ;) ;) ;) ???

LaFoto said:
Hey. Lovely. I managed to spot and also photograph a few butterflies and bees this summer, too, and some of my close-ups even turned out nicely ...

will have a look!

Thanks all :)

very nice three is my fave :) :thumbup:

Alex, I just checked on my threads of insects and butterflies that I posted in summer and all the links are gone. I must have made a thorough sweep through my Photobucket ... all those threads are devoid of any photos these days ... sorry. No need for you to "play detective" now.

like all of them, but as its been so grey and wet here of late I'm rather pleased to see a Bee

Most reactions

New Topics

Back