What's new

Inside a broken dream.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_8128copy.jpg
 
That's a very, very interesting shot. I really like it. There is a lot of atmosphere to this shot, and I think the colors are very pretty and very fitting. Great stuff!
 
I like it. The two complimentary colors work perfectly together.
 
The colors are so strange and cool. This actually looks like a piece of a dream.
 
This is one of the most intriguing pictures I've seen in a long time... It makes me feel like I'm right inside the picture... That little black thing on the horizon adds a lot to the pic IMO- some sort of a ghoulish figure in the distance.
Or maybe I'm just weird.

Great pic!
 
Very interesting photo, creative composition and great PP...nice work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom