What's new

Inside a silo

cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
589
Location
Orem, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
processed.jpg
 
I like it...... kinda screams at you in an industrial sort of way.
 
Neat! Never been inside one of those, but that's a really interesting perspective. Not much to criticise, but if you could do it again, maybe put the ladder in one of the corners so that it stretches into the image on a diagonal - that may give it more visual "zing".
 
Neat! Never been inside one of those, but that's a really interesting perspective. Not much to criticise, but if you could do it again, maybe put the ladder in one of the corners so that it stretches into the image on a diagonal - that may give it more visual "zing".

I couldn't crawl inside it but I was able to place my tripod inside it with the camera pointing up.
 
You are on a roll, it looks like. Good stuff.
 
This is a fun perspective, well chosen (you didn't seem to have much of a choice, did you? ;-)), well photographed. Good one! Rare.
 
Very neat. Sorta jarring. I like it.
 
I saw in the exif where you used 10mm on this, any chance of you getting a fisheye and reshooting this. I'm betting that would look really cool.
 
As a person who has spent a lot of time in a silo I can verify that this, in fact, is a authentic silo ;)

Very cool photo.
 
In black and white
processed-Edit-2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom