M micron TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2012 Messages 21 Reaction score 12 Location West Sussex UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 29, 2012 #1
MLeeK TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 6,761 Reaction score 1,380 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 29, 2012 #2 Lovely! That is really narrow and tall! I believe I like it with the immediate foreground cropped out.
Lovely! That is really narrow and tall! I believe I like it with the immediate foreground cropped out.
Daily TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 12 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 29, 2012 #3 MLeeK said: Lovely! That is really narrow and tall! I believe I like it with the immediate foreground cropped out. Click to expand... I think like you this picture should cropped out foreground.It will be made large place. :mrgreen: This place so beautiful.
MLeeK said: Lovely! That is really narrow and tall! I believe I like it with the immediate foreground cropped out. Click to expand... I think like you this picture should cropped out foreground.It will be made large place. :mrgreen: This place so beautiful.
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 29, 2012 #4 Very wonderful place, contrary to the above post, this shot leaves me wanting a wider view, I want to see more!
Very wonderful place, contrary to the above post, this shot leaves me wanting a wider view, I want to see more!