What's new

Inside the old factory...Infrared

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
False colour IR.
350548578_w8sRc-L.jpg
 
Very nice, I like the IR effects. Tell me more about the site :)
 
Very nice, I like the IR effects. Tell me more about the site :)

thanks glad you like it....I don't know anything about the site really as I only stumbled across it two days ago. However it appears to have been a factory with a series of workshops and a loading bay in the centre. From the fittings and building shape I'd say it was from early 20th century....unfortunately most of the roof inside has collapsed....I intend to go back with some company for a better look, not a place to lurk on your own.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom