What's new

Inspiration comes from the weirdest of Places

cardonalj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
19
Location
Rockaway Beach, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I recently bought the complete works of HP Lovecraft. As I was heading back to the bedroom after using the bathroom I something just kind of hit me. I rushed to my living room, grabbed my camera and decided to take this shot. Sometimes even reading a short story can give you inspiration to take a shot. Not a great shot, but i like the eerieness (is that a word?) of it..Hope you guys and gals enjoy.


Out of the Light and Into the Darkness by LJCPhotos, on Flickr
 
Very nice! I love HP Lovecraft's work as well ^_^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom