Inspired by Microsoft

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shoot a wide variety of shots and angles at weddings but I always enjoy wide angle shots over others. This one was inspired by Microsoft Windows XP wall paper of all things :D The clients live in the same city as I am and I just shot their maternity announcement photos.

Yes, that's a lot of negative space. :eek:
20140307185719-JamesTangPhotography-_D6C1104.jpg

Last edited:
Great again, James!

I'm a lover of negative space - I definitely think that most of time, less is more. It gives the impression of great restraint and control. The sweep of the hill and having them cradled in the dip is just excellent - perfect balance.

You're posting some great work around here!

^^ echoing Forkie's comments. The framing and composition suggests an unbounded future full of potential. Appropriate for a wedding shot.

I remember that wallpaper - I had it on my desktop. :)

I'd call this positive use of negative space.

Even though her face is really small, I wish the bouquet was not partially blocking it.

Last edited:
im normally not a big fan of negative space, but it really does work well here.
nicely done!

Thanks all!!

She does blend in and her face is covered a bit. I tried posing the groom in front of the bride once and that's just awkward. He kept on stepping on her long dress :eek:

This is one that would be AWESOME in a huge print, I think. I can't really add much to what has already been said. Beautiful work, I wish I had hired such a talented photographer for my "wedding" photos!

This is one that would be AWESOME in a huge print, I think. I can't really add much to what has already been said. Beautiful work, I wish I had hired such a talented photographer for my "wedding" photos!

Well keep me in mind on your next wedding. :D j/k

This is disgraceful and I can't believe you would even post this trash!!!!

I hope this helps! Last time you said that you were getting to many compliments, so I thought I would off set from everyone else. After all I could have just posted that I think it's wonderful (which I do ;) ), but may not help you! :)

This is disgraceful and I can't believe you would even post this trash!!!!

I hope this helps! Last time you said that you were getting to many compliments, so I thought I would off set from everyone else. After all I could have just posted that I think it's wonderful (which I do ;) ), but may not help you! :)

Okay I changed my mind. I like the compliments better hahaha :D

Most reactions

Back