What's new

Instant slimming on the seed diet!

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who said birds aren't vane? A Little poser!
_MG_1626-Edit.jpg

I've been spotted.
Let's get a better look.
_MG_1623-Edit.jpg

Better show my better side.
_MG_1624-Edit.jpg

Don't I look fat in there feathers?
_MG_1625-Edit.jpg

Or should I wear something more slimming.
Even a Robin had appear to have lost weight.

I wish i could look as if I has shed a few stone as this Robin had managed in about one second!
 
HAHA, thats great:lmao:
i love the progression!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom