What's new

Intense Photoshopping (Huge Files)

logan9967

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
611
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some old pictures I photoshopped, back when I didn't know much about photography they aren't composed well, and there's a lot of empty space in them. Just going for more the color and effects. Enjoy

gauges.jpg


redsky.jpg


moon.jpg


acura.jpg
 
I think my favorite is the car as well! Great shot. The moon is too large to really cc. Sorry!
 
Love the first one. The bit of red is effective. The moons looks like it's good,but the picture's to big to really see. I also like the car, but it seems to have just a tiny bit too much contrast in my opinion. Still great though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom