Interested in reading my book? (Need Gamma Readers)

Do have a DVD I can watch. :biglaugh:

I'll be very curious to hear reactions. It has come a long way even since the beta. Barb will almost be getting a new book. :)

Why do you think I signed up again? I was so upset I didn't get to read the whole thing, in one sitting, after the edits! I've been waiting for this post. :waiting:

Was going to email you but you already know I'm crazy, didn't want you to think I was a stalker too

Heck I'll give it a try - so long as its under the understanding that I'm a very slow and easily distracted re -- oh shiny thing!

Cool man! And thanks. No worries on the speed. Though I'm hoping the book is shiny enough to keep your attention. :) pm me your email address.

I'll be very curious to hear reactions. It has come a long way even since the beta. Barb will almost be getting a new book. :)

Why do you think I signed up again? I was so upset I didn't get to read the whole thing, in one sitting, after the edits! I've been waiting for this post. :waiting:

Was going to email you but you already know I'm crazy, didn't want you to think I was a stalker too

Haha. Email me any time. I love you! :)

Just figured I'd give this one more bump. If interested, lemme know. Last call! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back