Interesting justice story

Bokeh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tracymilburn.com
Homeowner kills intruder, police say

A 79-year-old homeowner shot and killed a man who broke into his Aldine-area home early Tuesday and refused to leave, Houston police said.

The intruder, Robert Hinojosa, 19, of the 200 block of Gulf Bank, was shot once in the abdomen about 1:30 a.m., investigators said. He died later at Ben Taub General Hospital.

Police said Hinojosa was burglarizing a residence in the 500 block of Turney when the homeowner woke up and repeatedly told him to leave before shooting him.

The case will be referred to a grand jury for review.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/2959157

don't worry MD :)keep on smiling :)
btw.Instead of "Don't worry be happy", yesterday I heard "Don't worry be sexy" :) v. nice phrase :)

but getting back to the thread, I think he done properly that he killed the guy who entered his home without permission... I'd do the same:)

mentos_007 said:
but getting back to the thread, I think he done properly that he killed the guy who entered his home without permission... I'd do the same:)

That'll put MD off coming down your chimney.... :LOL:

hahaha sorry I forgot about this specific CASE :) ok... but, after all, he won't be coming without permission :) huh :)

mentos_007 said:
don't worry MD :)keep on smiling :)
btw.Instead of "Don't worry be happy", yesterday I heard "Don't worry be sexy" :) v. nice phrase :)

Innocenct question, have you ever shot a gun before? I'm just curious since you're in another country and all... just curious. take care

yeah! we had "shooting" at school :) but we tried old air-gun and of course only on the range. It was a part of our course of self defence trining. :)

mentos_007 said:
yeah! we had "shooting" at school :) but we tried old air-gun and of course only on the range. It was a part of our course of self defence trining. :)

Ok, I was just curious. My undestanding is most other countries are a lot harder on owning guns. I'm kind of torn on the whole gun control thing, which I don't want to get into here, but I grew up around them, owning one as a birthday present at age 6 when I lived in Mississippi (it was a .22 rifle). On the otherhand, sometimes I think if there weren't any at all, maybe we'd be better off. Who knows.

mentos_007 said:
but, after all, he won't be coming without permission :) huh :)

:shock: He has to get your permission to.....
The poor guy could explode first.
And no, Arty, I'm not going to explain that to you either :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back