What's new

Interior Wide Angle

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
102
Location
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a practice run really, next time I need to remove the bits and bobs and have a good clean but any other tips for improvement? Used a £10 wide angle adapter and I'm quite chuffed with the results. Lens distort corrected, 9 shot HDR merged in Photomatix, noise reduced then edited in Photoshop and Topaz Adjust.


VW Golf Mk2 Interior by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
 
Interesting, but I notice the steering wheel is on the wrong side....:lmao:
 
Hi, theraven. From what I see, the ten pound adapter performs quite well.

My only suggestion would be to find a different background. Nothing wrong with your fence, but perhaps a plainer view.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom