What's new

Into the sun!

aarongbuk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
117
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hiya,
I shot this on holiday from the roof of the hotel.

C/C welcome

Aaron

d-atuh.jpg
 
I like the background color a lot.
 
Excellent colour! Love this shot!

It makes me feel all nice and warm :D
 
The color really makes the silhouette pop. I love it. What did you shoot this with, just out of curiosity?
 
Thanks for the kind comments.. I was using a Canon 350D, AV mode, with a 70-200mm f4 L lens. f5 ISO100 1/1600sec. Im surprised I got that speed at ISO100, but i prefer it to reduce the grain.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom