photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 10, 2005 #1
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 10, 2005 #2 Is this from inside your car? I like the rainbow effect.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 10, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 woodsac said: Is this from inside your car? I like the rainbow effect. Click to expand... no, it was straight into the sun.
woodsac said: Is this from inside your car? I like the rainbow effect. Click to expand... no, it was straight into the sun.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 10, 2005 #4 Interesting, I like it. I would have said it was through the car window as well. Eric