Introducing *CapturingCouture*...Fashion Straps for your Camera!

Mega-tattoos on your models are kind of competing for attention with your products. Good luck with the endeavor.

Thank you! We believe in many ways of expressing creative passion, and life through art... :wink:

Considering that I don't want to look amateurish when I'm shooting, particularly as press, I'm not. :lmao:

Good luck, and try not to break people's eyes with the crazy fonts.

Why would you want one of these ? Its like a designer toolbox for builders.
Personally i think its a product for a market that does not exist. All the best luck with it tho. Ive been proved wrong before.

I like these, I find most photo gear to be extremely boring. Good luck! :)

Ouch! You wouldn't catch me wearing one of them accessories...:lmao: But that's just me!

Our *CapturingCouture* line is targeted towards a fashion-conscious customer who likes to express themselves - through their photography, clothing, and any other part of their life! Our customers are those who want to accessorize, be noticed in a bold way, or even a subtle way...we've got options for everyone.

* straps are made from superior quality Nylon fiber webbing, the strongest with regard to tensile strength, resistance to abrasion, is indeed waterproof, as well as UV and mildew resistant. (note, basic Canon/Nikon straps that come in the box with purchase are plain cotton fiber)

* all SLR/DSLR straps have plush padded neckpads wrapped in velvet for ultimate comfort.

Don't be afraid to express yourself! :sexywink:

http://www.capturingcouture.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back