Introducing: my hometown

Bimmie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bimmie.deviantart.com
Here's some pics of my hometown Leuven.
Always a nice place to take pix, especially in summer.

SundownStreet.jpg

Aaah summertime

Huizen.jpg

Pretty much all the houses look like this.

Bondgenotenlaan.jpg

The big shopping street at late night the night before christmas eve

Leuven.JPG

The very famous city hall...I like it. It's one of the first pics I first took in my life, back when my photographical eye wasn't developed. So let's say when I was 11 or so :)

War.jpg

And of course, this town wasn't spared during WWII. To remind everyone who fought (and the Canadians who liberated Leuven (yay Canada!)) and died. If you ever visit Leuven by train, then this is what you'll see when leaving the station.

ArtoisBrouwerijRouteKL2%20008.jpg

Last but not least: Leuven is the home of Stella Artois. They also sell it in Northern America so get yourself to a taste :) I took the pic out of a driving car and I had to resize it alot..but it's still okay.

There..now I had my hometown too.
hope you liked it a little.

You've got some lovely pictures here. I especially like the one taken from ground level.

Whereabouts in Belgium is your town? I was there over Christmas and found it very beautiful.

I looked at these last night, amazing work. There is something about the 3rd that just draws me in, the colors, the glisten on the road all make the viewer feel as though they are there. You've done a great job of showing us your part of the world. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back