Introducing Myself

Hiya welcome
I use to use film but when I came back to photography I went digital
P&s then bridge and onto DSLR I am a canon owner, ok don’t shoot me,
Looking forward to seeing some of your images

Hello.

I'm glad you came back to photography.

I held out on digital until the end of 2004. I kept shooting in both digital and film for a little while but in 2005 I went totally digital.

The only way I would shoot you is with my camera.

I believe that the camera should work well for the person using it. It doesn't matter who made it. I just happen to prefer Nikon. If canon works for you, fantastic.

What type of photos should I upload to this site?
Start with what you like to photograph I have a wide range of subjects I don’t do people/models
Except street photography
my wife got my first DSLR She picked the canon
You said you are pro what do you shoot

Hiya welcome
I use to use film but when I came back to photography I went digital
P&s then bridge and onto DSLR I am a canon owner, ok don’t shoot me,
Looking forward to seeing some of your images

Hello.

I'm glad you came back to photography.

I held out on digital until the end of 2004. I kept shooting in both digital and film for a little while but in 2005 I went totally digital.

The only way I would shoot you is with my camera.

I believe that the camera should work well for the person using it. It doesn't matter who made it. I just happen to prefer Nikon. If canon works for you, fantastic.

What type of photos should I upload to this site?
Start with what you like to photograph I have a wide range of subjects I don’t do people/models
Except street photography
my wife got my first DSLR She picked the canon
You said you are pro what do you shoot

I'll shoot just about anything as long as it's legal.

My specialty is musicians on and off stage. I did it for over 35 years. I was also the photographer for a one of the largest film festivals in America for a very long time so I worked with people in the film industry too.

Hi and welcome...
Also a newb here.

Using Nikons primarily, but like to use my Sony RX100 for P&S stuff... and my iPhone for surprises.

Have several film bodies up to the F100. Most are broken (kids growing up), but a few still work.
Also have an old TLR cam from my pa. Never used it, but it looks cool.

Have a general preference for people stuff, but dabble in landscape and street now and then. Occasionally shoot a bird or moon too... lol.

Wow it sounds like you have a lot of cameras.

I bet if you sent the broken ones to Nikon they could repair them. They do a fantastic job but take forever to get it done. Seriously, months. When you do get the camera back, it's like a brand new camera again. Worth the money and time.

I'll take photos of just about everything. Name a subject, I've probably photographed it.
Well, to be quite frank, I don't really care to repair any that are broken. I mostly keep them for nostalgia and such anyhow. I do however, appreciate the idea. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back