Introducing Myself

alsoran

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been lurking for awhile and started feeling guilty so I thought I should introduce myself.

I am South African and have been drifting around until finally making a home for myself in Australia. Have only really started looking at doing photography seriousley in the last few months.

Equipment wise I have a Nikon F-801s with a couple of Sigma lenses as an added bonus. My particular fav is Macro but to be honest I am not particular. If it is there shoot it (with a camera that is).

Anyhoo looking forward to many many hours of learning and hopefully once I actually learn something and improve I can help others.

Cheers
alsoran

Cape Town. I just wish I had been interested in Photography when I was living there so many opputtunities. Hopefully I can get some awesome shots to show off here when I go visit my folks in September

Welcome mate! :D
You maybe SA by birth but we'll claim you as yet another Aussie as we Down Under types attempt to gain control of the forum by sheer weight of numbers.

Welcome aboard but be careful of those Aussies and particularly a certain Kiwi!

Good to have you aboard! Welcome!

Cape Town. I just wish I had been interested in Photography when I was living there so many opputtunities. Hopefully I can get some awesome shots to show off here when I go visit my folks in September

choice bro. Hey when you get back there and take pics maybe you can post a little something in the photo locations section, i've put in request there for anyone who can help me out help me out with the cape town area myself:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4850

good to have ya here!

Welcome aboard!

Most reactions

Back