What's new

Introduction and a Photo

Aujmarie23

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone. I'm new here but wanted to jump right in on the photo posting. I love sharing what I've done and getting feedback and I love seeing what other people do.


This is a shack out in the countryside where my parents live.

64841_647057135528_37703858_36476653_7676193_n.jpg
 
Hello and welcome to the forum.

This is where your parents live?

JK :mrgreen:
 
I could see how one would gather that by my phrasing. Their house is actually much larger than that shack. :-P
 
I would say get the horizon out of the middle of the pic. Look into the rule of thirds. Also the silo is cut off and did you black out the corners on purpose?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom